"Knife"

You touched my life
with the softness in the night
my wish was your command
until you ran... out of love

I tell my self I'm free

got the chance of living just for me

no need to carry on
now that you're gone


(chorus)
Knife
cuts like a knife
how will I ever heal

I'm so deeply wounded

knife
cuts like a knife
you cut away the heart of my life

When I pretend
when I smile to fool my dearest friends
I wonder if they know
it's just a show

I'm on a stage

day or night I go through my charades
but how can I disguise
what's in my eyes

(repeat chorus)

I try and try locking up
the pain I feel inside
the pain of wanting you

wanting you



tiba-tiba jer teringat lagu kegilaan Imran waktu form 4 dulu...
Lagu "Knife" nyanyian Rockwell

Lagu ini memang indah, puitis dan simbolik.


p/s: Imran akan alihbahasakan lagu ini menjadi sajak dalam Bahasa Melayu.


imra(';')n ------{@

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home