Yesterday, I visited the grave
with a bunch of flowers
under the star,
under the evening sky,
There; long I stood
until I realized,
the sun were immersed in darkness,
sign for me to leave the grave and the flowers.

In the hurry,
Then I started my journey
and hopefully,
I shall arrive at my destination as in destiny,
throughout the night,
throughout whatever obstacles it would be.

Today,
I have left the graves and the flowers,
far behind me
And I realized,
that whoever I am,
whatever I'll be,
whenever the time is
I'll visit the grave again,
surely with deep feeling.

And hence,
soon in the future,
when I visit the grave again and again
with a bunch of flowers,
again under the star,
and again under the evening sky
(I ask my self)
should I grief,
or should I relieved,
cause what's lies beneath the graves
Is only my ambiguous ambition and memory,
Not my best destiny...





Copy right reserved
Kencana Si Rawi

imra(';')n -----{@

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home